Learning Recommendations: Basic Level of Fitness (can jog a mile in 10 min or less)
General Description: This general Physical Education course provides opportunities for students to develop and improve skills to participate successfully and learn sportsmanship in a variety of sports, game play and lifelong physical fitness activities readily available here in our community.
- Individual Sports (hiking, jogging)
- Racquet Sports (badminton, pickleball, tennis)
- Team Sport (soccer, flag football, volleyball, softball, basketball)
Strategies: Students will learn through a combination of:
- Participating in games/sports
- Participating in fitness activities
- Teamwork through team play
Homework: One short assignment (15 minutes), once a unit (every 3 weeks).
Course Fee / Materials: PE Shirt Required