Students may take college courses toward fulfilling high school graduation requirements and/or minimum college admission requirements. These are typically summer academic enrichment courses, but may include courses taken during the academic year. If the District has an articulated agreement with the community/technical college such as but not limited to Bellevue College or Renton Vocational Technical College, both credit and grade will be submitted for transcripting.  A counselor pre-apprvoal is required for all courses.