Learning Recommendations: Students will demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in the past, present and future. Students are expected to study 20-30 minutes daily in addition to homework assignments.
General Description: French 3 provides ongoing exploration of the culture and language of the French-speaking world. Students will develop their communicative skills in spoken and written French at a functional level. Students will read a variety of authentic texts. Communication between students and teacher will be exclusively in French, with students able to utilize conversational French to function in the class with little use of English.
- Collaborative learning opportunities
- Communicative activities
- Listening activities
- Writing and presentation of dialogues
- Cultural readings in the target language
- Connections to other discipline in French
- A variety of assessments, written and oral
Equipment to be provided by student: Composition notebook.