On occasion, students may feel that a grade received did not truly reflect what they earned. Students who wish to challenge a grade must first make contact with the teacher who gave the grade. Students will have until the end of the following semester to resolve the disputed grade. After that time, all grades will be deemed final and may no longer be challenged. If a mediator is necessary, the student may contact their administrator.