7th period courses are intended to provide students with additional learning opportunities that are completely optional, extending beyond the regular school day.
Reasons why a 7th period might be a great fit:
- To create space schedule to pursue other courses next year
- To encourage a passion for an elective being offered
- Credit recovery to work towards on-time graduation for 22 credits
- Enjoyment of a class that doesn’t meet everyday
- A desire for additional challenge and homework in your current schedule
Following are 7th period options for Skyline High School. Please read carefully as these classes will have different learning requirements, meeting times, and possible outside of class requirements (service hours, lab hours, flexibility, etc.). The courses are offered by Skyline High School so district policies including but not limited to attendance, discipline, grading, and those listed in the 2016-2017 Course Guide apply. If you have any questions, please contact the appropriate counselor