2021-2022 Course Catalog Guide
Each spring students begin the important process of selecting classes for the next school year. This guide is a resource which contains most of the information you need to know about class offerings. We encourage you to process your choices and weigh all the options carefully before making your final selections.
There is no one right grouping of courses to take. Provided students pay attention to graduation requirements, there are many sound options and choices to make and they should reflect individual interests and passions. Please remember that students happiest with their selections have typically:
- Talked to their families about their choices
- Slept on their decisions
- Researched classes by reading the course guide
- Talked to current teachers for insight into their strengths and abilities
- Followed their own passion
- Not been heavily influenced by a friend’s course requests
- Chosen a point or two of challenge, but have followed Shakespeare’s advice to “know thyself” and pursue the kind of balance that works for them
- Requested alternates they can live with just in case one of their top selections is full or cannot be run because it doesn’t fill
- Double checked to make sure they are meeting graduation requirements
Please let us know when and how we can serve you as you make your course selections. We are committed to a rich and rewarding high school educational experience for you and your family.