Skyline 3

Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors who take College in the High School (CHS) courses may receive college and high school credit simultaneously (Per RCW 28A.600.290).  Students must meet established criteria as explained by the classroom teacher.  Tuition must be paid to the specific college.  Course titles and grades are recorded on the high school transcript and on the college transcript.  Students need to be aware that not all four-year colleges and universities accept College in the High School credit.  It is recommended that students contact the college or university they are considering to determine if the credit will be accepted.