Skyline 3

Students may take college courses toward fulfilling high school graduation requirements and/or minimum college admission requirements.  These are typically summer academic enrichment courses, but may include courses taken during the academic year.  If the District has an articulated agreement with the community/technical college, both credit and grade will be submitted for transcripting.  Students must consult with a counselor for pre-approval for any enrichment programs.